Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose washable cloth menstrual pad?
- Material: The reusable pads are made with a super absorbent soft bamboo fiber and odor neutralizing layer that won't show your period stains. The dark side is the absorbent side, not the pattern side.
- Eco-friendly: Cloth pads help keep disposables out of landfills. Disposables cannot be reused and take years to decompose.
- Economical: The average woman spends about $120 per year on pads and tampons and an additional $20 each year on medications for cramps and other period side effects. Women on average menstruate for 40 years, meaning each woman spends approximately $5,600 on her period over her lifetime. These reusable pads are less than $50 and are washable and reusable for up to 3 to 5 years.
- Healthy: Disposable menstrual products are most often made from synthetic materials and may contain harmful chemicals and residue. This reusable pad is simply organic. It does not contain bleach or harmful chemicals that will prevent your period from flowing easily.
- Breathable: Besides being hypoallergenic, reusable pads are made from cloth that is breathable, which gives your sensitive skin a chance to breathe and not develop a rash. The lack of bleach commonly found in disposables also helps sensitive skin.
- Discreet: Ever felt embarrassed for opening a pad in a public toilet? This reusable pad has a snap that sounds like a little button, ensuring that only you and you alone would know that you're on your period.
- Protection: The whole pad- including the wings- provides a leak proof protection. To prove that our product offers the best protection and absorption, pour around 20 ml of water on the pad then check the bottom of the item for any leaks.
- Easy to clean: The reusable pad is washing machine friendly
How many do I need throughout my cycle?
- We recommend a variety of 20 pads every cycle. Some women need less, especially women who only have their period for 3 days, and some women need more.The Starter Pack is just a test kit for you to see if our pads are a good option for your needs.
Do these pads slide while being worn?
- We do not recommend wearing any type of lace underwear while the pads are in use. For optimal use and no shifting around, it is important to wear a tighter and thicker material underwear.
- These pads are ideal for light to heavy flow.
- Perfect to test out all of our options to see what is right for your needs.