Shipping your order in a timely manner is very important to us.
Please take time to read the info below:
- Most USA orders are shipped either same day or within 1-2 business days using USPS or UPS.
- Orders typically are delivered within 2-10 business days after you receive your tracking number via email. If you have not received your tracking email, make sure to check your spam folder. Questions? Just shoot us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME:
International Orders: If you didn't get your order in 90 days, please reach out to us so we can assist you.
- USA: 3 - 7 business days
- Canada, United Kingdom, Europe: 7 - 15 business days
- Australia: 7-25 business days
- New Zealand: 7-25 business days
REST OF THE WORLD: 15 - 30 business days
- Cariona is not responsible for shipments lost in the mail. Please contact USPS or your selected shipping company.
- Customers are responsible in providing a safe mailbox or location for all their orders. Cariona has no way of knowing whether your area is safe or not so please ensure that you send your order to an address or location that you trust with your packages.
- SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
- If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from receiving your shipment confirmation email, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
- We can’t control delays caused by customs, weather or the postal service.
- While we do ship all international orders with Customs declarations, the Customs Agency in your country may impose a Customs/Duty Tax on the products before they will be released to you for pick up. This is not included in the final price of your order, since that is an amount imposed by the Customs Agency in your country. Paying these fees is your responsibility.
- Cariona is not responsible for any mistakes in the address provided by the customer. Please review your shipping address before confirming an order.
If you notice a mistake, contact us immediately and we can amend it before we ship out the item(s).
IMPORTANT NOTE: USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. Cariona cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
Learn more on our FAQ Page