Shipping your order in a timely manner is very important to us.
Please take time to read the info below:
1. Most US orders arrive before 15 business days. If the maximum number of business days has passed and your package is missing, please reach out to us, and we will assist you the best way we can!
AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME:
USA: 3-7 business days
CANADA: 7-25 business days
UNITED KINGDOM: 7-25 business days
EUROPE: 7-25 business days
AUSTRALIA: 7-25 business days
NEW ZEALAND: 7-25 business days
REST OF THE WORLD: 15-30 business days
2. Cariona is not responsible for shipments lost in the mail. Please contact USPS or your selected shipping company.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
5. I placed an order but I didn't receive a confirmation email, what's going on?
Please check your SPAM folder to see if your confirmation email was sent there.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. We can’t control delays caused by the weather or the postal service.
8. Cariona is not responsible for any duties or taxes incurred by exporting our products to a destination country.
9. Cariona is not responsible for any mistakes in the address provided by the customer. Please review your shipping address before confirming an order.
If you notice a mistake, contact us immediately and we can amend it before we ship out the item(s).
IMPORTANT NOTE: USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. Cariona cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
Learn more on our FAQ Page