You can wash them every day or as one load at the end of your cycle.
- Use cold water to wash your pads.
- Item can be washed either by hand or machine (low spin).
- If you are not planning to wash the pad right away, you can soak your pad or let them dry until your next laundry.
- Do not use iron, bleach, fabric softener or "sanitize cycle" in your machine as this can cause harmful effects to the body at the same time and can reduce the lifespan of the reusable pads.
- The pads can be air dried and machine dried (low heat).
- The pad can be exposed under the hot sun.
- Do not rush drying the pads (by using blow dryer) as it can ruin the pads.
Isn't it gross to wash the pads after use?
- The reusable pads are as easy as removing them from your underwear and soaking them in cold water (with or without soap). For easier cleaning, we strongly advise you to soak it with soap overnight.
- Not at home? You can just put them in your waterproof pouch and wash/soak it when you get home.
Why can't I use fabric conditioner?
- It is not a good idea to use fabric softener when cleaning your cloth pads because it can potentially coat the fabric itself, and repel liquid- leading to decrease in absorbency.
- Please wash the item before using it the first time.
- If there are stains on it, add a little salt in cold or warm water. Do NOT use hot water as this can aggravate stains.