You can wash them every day or as one load at the end of your cycle.
- Use cold water to wash your pads.
- Item can be washed either by hand or machine.
- Do not use iron, bleach, fabric softener, or "sanitize cycle" in your machine as this might cause harmful effects to the body, and can reduce the lifespan of the reusable pads.
- Do not use body soap or soaps with "essential oils" as this can coat the pad and reduce absorbency.
Cariona Pro Tip: Shower Method
*If you will use bath soaps to wash the pads, please note that ingredients such as essential oils can reduce absorbency of pads.
- The pads can be air dried and machine dried (low heat).
- The pad can be exposed under the hot sun.
- Do not rush drying the pads (by using blow dryer) as it can ruin the pads.
- Please wash the item before using it the first time.
- If there are stains on it, add a little salt in cold or warm water. Do NOT use hot water as this can aggravate stains.