Heavy Flow Pack: Special OfferRegular price $70.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Same-day shipping for U.S.A. orders made by 9 AM EST Mon-Sat except Holidays.
🌎 The perfect pack for plus size users and heavy flow bleeders 🌎
Ever had to use two pads at the same time? Ever felt the blood flow down your butt crack? Ever had to wake in the middle of the night to change your pad? Say no more with our heavy flow pack!
Try our heavy flow pack if you've ever felt like one pad is just not enough! Our overnight and XL pads perfectly absorb blood, clots, and urine. It also includes a pouch so you have cute storage for your used or unused pads. The pad's charcoal-infused bamboo charcoal material will leave you feeling dry and smelling fresh throughout the day. With these washable pads, you're all set.
What you get: 3 Overnight, 3 XL, and 1 Pouch
- Can be used as an incontinence pad or menstrual pad
- Patterns are randomly sent. Feel free to reach out through Facebook or Email to us to choose your own!
Cariona pads are proudly made to relieve chafing, rashes and irritations during your periods.
Leak proof. Organic. Hypoallergenic. Machine washable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose washable cloth menstrual pad?
- Material: The reusable pads are made with a super absorbent soft bamboo fiber and odor neutralizing layer that won't show your period stains. The dark side is the absorbent side, not the pattern side.
- Eco-friendly: Cloth pads help keep disposables out of landfills. Disposables cannot be reused and take more than 500 years to decompose.
- Economical: An average woman spends about $120 per year on pads and tampons and an additional $20 each year on medications for cramps and other period side effects. Women on average menstruate for 40 years, meaning each person spends approximately $5,600 on their period over their lifetime. These reusable pads are less than $100 and are washable and reusable for up to 5 years.
- Healthy: Disposable menstrual products are most often made from synthetic materials and may contain harmful chemicals and residue. This reusable pad is simply organic. It does not contain bleach or harmful chemicals that will prevent your period from flowing easily.
- Breathable: Besides being hypoallergenic, reusable pads are made from cloth that is breathable, which gives your sensitive skin a chance to breathe and not develop a rash. The lack of bleach commonly found in disposables also helps sensitive skin.
- Discreet: Ever felt embarrassed for opening a pad in a public toilet? This reusable pad has a snap that sounds like a little button, ensuring that only you and you alone would know that you're on your period.
- Protection: The whole pad- including the wings- provides a leak proof protection. To prove that our product offers the best protection and absorption, pour around 20 ml of water on the pad then check the bottom of the item for any leaks.
- Easy to clean: The reusable pad is washing machine friendly
How many do I need throughout my cycle?
- We recommend a variety of 10-15 pads every cycle. Some need less, especially people who only have their period for 3 days, and some need more.
- If you're diligent in washing, then you won't need as much as 10 pads for your cycle.
Do these pads slide while being worn?
- We do not recommend wearing any type of lace or flimsy underwear while the pads are in use. For optimal use and no shifting around, it is important to wear a tighter and thicker material underwear.