Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Save up to $5,000USD on period costs over your lifetime. 💰
- Stay fresh and healthy without any chemicals or toxins. 🎉
- Reduce your plastic waste footprint by going 100% reusable. ♻️
- Natural relief of Dysmenorreah & other period related pains. 🥰
- Also can be used for bladder leakage. ☂️
- Guaranteed 3-5 day shipping for US customers. 📦
Save money, waste less!
Change one step in your cycle with this eco-friendly alternative to your regular pads. The charcoal-infused bamboo fibers allow for increased absorption, leaving you feeling and smelling fresh throughout the day. With these washable pads, you're set for life.
All materials used in this menstrual pad are organic and hypoallergenic to ensure your health and comfort. It is our mission to always provide the best quality for our customers. 💖
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose washable cloth menstrual pad?
- What you get: Reusable pads and one waterproof bag when you order a 5 Pack!
- Material: The pad is made with a super absorbent soft bamboo fiber and odor neutralizing layer that won't show your period stains.
- Eco-friendly: Cloth menstrual pads help keep disposables out of landfills. Disposables cannot be reused and take years to decompose.
- Economical: The average woman spends about $120 per year on pads and tampons and an additional $20 each year on medications for cramps and other period side effects. Women on average menstruate for 40 years, meaning each woman spends approximately $5,600 on her period over her lifetime. This menstrual pad is $35 and is washable and reusable for up to 3 to 5 years.
- Healthy: Disposable menstrual products are most often made from synthetic materials and may contain harmful chemicals and residue. This menstrual pad is simply organic. It does not contain bleach or harmful chemicals that will prevent your period from flowing easily.
- Breathable: Besides being hypoallergenic, reusable menstrual pads are made from cloth that is breathable, which gives your sensitive skin a chance to breathe and not develop a rash. The lack of bleach commonly found in disposables also helps sensitive skin.
- Discreet: Ever felt embarrassed for opening a pad in a public toilet? This menstrual pad has a snap that sounds like a little button, ensuring that only you and you alone would know that you're on your period.
- Protection: The whole pad- including the wings- provides a leak proof protection. To prove that our product offers the best protection and absorption, pour around 20 ml of water on the pad then check the bottom of the item for any leaks.
- Easy to clean: The pad is washing machine friendly
- Size: 18 x 25.5 cm
How many do I need throughout my cycle?
- We recommend up to 10 pads every cycle. Some women need less, especially women who only have their period for 3 days, and some women need more.
- In case you have doubts, try a pack then buy more as you deem fit. The more, the merrier.
Do these pads slide while being worn?
- We do not recommend wearing any type of lace underwear while the pads are in use. For optimal use and no shifting around, it is important to wear a tighter and thicker material underwear.
- These pads are ideal for medium flow.
- Perfect to test out all of our options to see what is right for your needs.
Washing and Drying
You can wash them every day or as one load at the end of your cycle.
- Item can be washed either by hand or machine.
- If you are not planning to wash the pad right away, you can soak your pad or let them dry until your next laundry.
- The pad can be exposed under the hot sun.
- Do not use iron, bleach, fabric softener or "sanitize cycle" in your machine as this can cause harmful effects to the body at the same time and can reduce the lifespan of the menstrual pads.
Isn't it gross to wash the pad after use?
- The pads are as easy as removing them from your underwear and soaking them in lukewarm water (with or without soap). For easier cleaning, we strongly advise you to soak it with soap overnight.
- Not at home? You can just put them in your waterproof pouch and wash/soak it when you get home.
- Please wash the item before using it the first time.
- If there are stains on it, add a little salt in cold or warm water. Do NOT use hot water as this can aggravate stains.
Buying items online can be a daunting task. If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.