Light Cycle Pack: Special OfferRegular price $120.00
This pack supports those whose periods come in as lightly as it leaves. The first day or two comes in light and peaks towards medium flow in the middle of the cycle before backing off again as it finishes. This pack is plenty to last a 5-7 day cycle with extras to cover you on days you may be spotting.
What's in the pack:
- 3 Pantyliner
- 3 Pantyliner Pro
- 6 Regular
- 1 Single Zip Pouch
- 1 Double Zip Pouch
- Gift: 8-piece Facial Pad (colors may vary)
The pack comes with a variety of patterns that may vary from the picture. If you prefer a particular design, you may specify it on the checkout page. We accommodate your request based on availability.
Cariona pads are proudly made to relieve chafing, rashes and irritations during your periods.
Leak proof. Organic. Hypoallergenic. Machine washable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose washable cloth menstrual pad?
- Material: The reusable pads are made with a super absorbent soft bamboo fiber and odor neutralizing layer that won't show your period stains. The dark side is the absorbent side, not the pattern side.
- Eco-friendly: Cloth pads help keep disposables out of landfills. Disposables cannot be reused and take more than 500 years to decompose.
- Economical: An average woman spends about $120 per year on pads and tampons and an additional $20 each year on medications for cramps and other period side effects. Women on average menstruate for 40 years, meaning each person spends approximately $5,600 on their period over their lifetime. These reusable pads are less than $100 and are washable and reusable for up to 5 years.
- Healthy: Disposable menstrual products are most often made from synthetic materials and may contain harmful chemicals and residue. This reusable pad is simply organic. It does not contain bleach or harmful chemicals that will prevent your period from flowing easily.
- Breathable: Besides being hypoallergenic, reusable pads are made from cloth that is breathable, which gives your sensitive skin a chance to breathe and not develop a rash. The lack of bleach commonly found in disposables also helps sensitive skin.
- Discreet: Ever felt embarrassed for opening a pad in a public toilet? This reusable pad has a snap that sounds like a little button, ensuring that only you and you alone would know that you're on your period.
- Protection: The whole pad- including the wings- provides a leak proof protection. To prove that our product offers the best protection and absorption, pour around 20 ml of water on the pad then check the bottom of the item for any leaks.
- Easy to clean: The reusable pad is washing machine friendly
How many do I need throughout my cycle?
- We recommend a variety of 10-15 pads every cycle. Some need less, especially people who only have their period for 3 days, and some need more.
- If you're diligent in washing, then you won't need as much as 10 pads for your cycle.
Do these pads slide while being worn?
- We do not recommend wearing any type of lace or flimsy underwear while the pads are in use. For optimal use and no shifting around, it is important to wear a tighter and thicker material underwear.
You can wash them every day or as one load at the end of your cycle.
- Use cold water to wash your pads.
- Item can be washed either by hand or machine.
- Do not use iron, bleach, fabric softener, or "sanitize cycle" in your machine as this might cause harmful effects to the body, and can reduce the lifespan of the reusable pads.
- Do not use body soap or soaps with "essential oils" as this can coat the pad and reduce absorbency.
There are different ways to wash your pads. These are our recommendations:
- Shower Method
- Soaking Method
*If you will bath soaps to wash the pads, please note that ingredients such as essential oils can reduce absorbency of pads.
- The pads can be air dried and machine dried (low heat).
- The pad can be exposed under the hot sun.
- Do not rush drying the pads (by using blow dryer) as it can ruin the pads.
Isn't it gross to wash the pads after use?
- The reusable pads are as easy as removing them from your underwear and soaking them in cold water (with or without soap).
- Not at home? You can just put them in your waterproof pouch and wash/soak it when you get home.
Why can't I use fabric conditioner?
- You can use fabric conditoner but we advise against this because it can potentially coat the fabric, and repel liquid- leading to decrease in absorbency.
- Please wash the item before using it the first time.
- If there are stains on it, add a little salt in cold or warm water. Do NOT use hot water as this can aggravate stains.